Single Needle, Drop Feed, Walking Foot, Zig-Zag Lockstitch Machine
With: Horizontal Axis Transverse Rotary Hook, Large Bobbin, Wide Zig-Zag, Reverse Feed
- 146RB-1A-1 : For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics that are difficult to feed when sewn. For such materials and products as wet suits, shoes, boots, leather, tarpaulins. Federal Stitch 304
- 146RB-2A-1 : Three Step/Two Step Zig Zag. For sewing elastic and other stretch materials. For Stitching products such as boar and truck covers, tents, awnings, sails, parachutes, tarpaulins, and similar products. Used on such materials as canvas, nylon, vinyl, leather, synthetics. Especially desirable where reinforced stitch is necessary. Federal Stitch 308.
- 146RB-3A-1 : 4-Step/3-Step Zig Zag. Performs similar operations as Model 146RB-2A-1 with the added advantage of making and additional stitch for extra reinforcement.
- 146RBL : Same subclasses as above but with long arm feature. Long Arm can be special ordered up to 30 inches.
- WS : Wet Suit version available for sewing neoprene rubber.
- Large bobbin and horizontal axis transverse rotary hook
- Wide zig-zag
- Upper feed mechanism helps avoid slippage when sewing
- Reverse stitching
- Stitches per minute - 2500*
- Optional: Interchangeable between -1A, -2A & -3A stitches; Additional parts required (not included).
Number of Needles 1 (Single) Feeding Mechanism Walking Foot Workspace Standard Workspace Standard or Full Function Standard Functions Speed, Max (S.P.M.) 2500 Clearence Under Presser Foot 25/64" (10mm) Stitch Length 5 s.p.i. (5mm) Work Space 10" (255mm) Needle 135 x 17 Bobbin Metal 212O34-312
Bed Size 7" 18 7/8" (178m x 480mm) Needle Bar Stroke 1-11/32" (34mm) Hook B79 Zig-Zag Stitch Width 3/8" (9.5mm)