Consew 29B Series Sewing Machine (Shoe Cobbler/Leather Repair)
CALL IN FOR SHIPPING RATES!
Consew's Shoe Repair or Cobbler Sewing machine offers the easiest method to repair / sew shoe's or hard to maneuver items.
The 360 Degree needle rotation allows the sewer to control which direction they will need to sew. The servo motor that controls the speed offers a more steady controlled run.
Repairing of leather materials and shoe uppers.
- Extra small cylinder bed
- Oscillating Shuttle
- Universal upper feed for stitching in any direction without turning work
- Handwheel can be mounted on front or right end of machine
- Wheel pulley "V" groove for motor drive
- Double ended needle plate with different size holes at back end to accommodate various size needles
- Adjustable thread take-up lever
- Adjustable presser foot pressure and thread tension
- Machine can be driven by foot treadle, hand crank or electric motor
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||500|
|Clearence Under Presser Foot||13/32 s.p.i. (10.5mm)|
|Stitch Length||3.5 s.p.i. (1-7mm)|
|Work Space||18" (460mm)|
|Width of Cylinder Bed||1 5/32" (27.8mm)|
|Needle||29x3, Style 3741|
|Depth of Cylinder Bed||1 3/32" (29.4mm)|
|Net Weight||77 lbs. (35kgs)|
|Gross Weight||88 lbs. (40kgs)|
|Total Carton Size||5.3 ft3 (.15cbm)|